Thursday, February 15, 2007

a rose by any other name...

Well, yes, I did receive roses from my beloved for Valentine's Day. Turns out that according to my zodiac sign, roses are just the ticket! But so are anemonaes, which I adore, and black-eyed Susans, which are not in season. Who knew? Turns out every now and then the zodiac thing gets it right.

Like with dog breeds. Some years ago I read something about preferred breeds according to one's sign. Although my sun is in Taurus, my moon (the ruler of emotions) is in Scorpio. Turns out that Scorpios like Shelties (which I had for 30+ years), and Samoyeds, a breed I love but don't think I could handle with all the shedding (Shelties are bad enough!).


For now, however, I'll be happy to receive whatever flowers my honey wants to bring me (and we both agree that carnations are out of the question). Thanks, sweetie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails