Wednesday, January 16, 2008

yummmmmm!

Ken made cheese grits and shrimp the other night, and it was a divine experience from beginning to end. Let's start at the beginning, when the aroma of sauteing onions filled the house. I could have feasted on that for a long time! I think the recipe could feed a cast of thousands, but the portion I savored for dinner was perfect. Lucky for me there are leftovers to enjoy the rest of the week, and I intend to do that very thing. I'm also trying to imagine what else to serve over grits while we're enjoying real winter temperatures this week. A little goulash sounds pretty good!

2 comments:

Kip said...

I'm on my way over!!!

JulesinParadise said...

E NEEDS this recipe. We may be heading your way come June...leave the light on, K?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails