Saturday, October 01, 2005

I don't do tech!!


Well, I was trying to post this picture with my profile, but blogger help isn't very helpful. "All you do is this!" it says. So I do that and I get an error message that the URL address exceeds the maximum number of characters. Uh, well, then tell me there's a limit from the get go! So I rename the file, upload the picture again. Error Message! I've exceeded the size of the image now! Uh, then tell me there's a size maximum when giving the instructions! I've reached my threshold of tolerance for tech this afternoon, so for the time being please enjoy this picture in the post. One of these days I'll attempt to tolerate tech once again and try to get this sorted out and move it to the profile. In the meantime, if other bloggers have some advice (please be kind), I welcome the help from those who have been there. Have a pleasant afternoon!
(PS--it turns out that there is a notice about URL character length and file size, but it's listed under "known issues." Yes, that's the first place I don't go when I want to start something new. Mea Culpa)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails