Thursday, November 16, 2006

day three of pictures!

I can’t promise these will be the last of the wedding photos for a while, but I’m sure they all start to look alike after a while! These include the scrapbooking crew, all of whom got to know each other through an online message board, the cake (it may be hard to see, but the effort around this cake had to do with the Celtic pattern on it—the inside was spice cake, and it was delish, to quote RR!), and probably the best detail shot that exists of part of my dress! Yesterday was a very full day of church, some gift exchanges, a little bit of Christmas shopping, returning the hurricanes from the reception to the people who loaned them to us, and a hospital visit. Last night we watched the Dancing with the Stars finale (yay, Emmit!!), and then the premiere of Day Break, which I thought was fascinating. A different twist, in a way, on the 24 idea.

Today I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Thank you notes are a must! Laundry is caught up, and the house is in reasonable shape after the chaos of the weekend. I’m aware of a little post-event letdown, so I am being nice to myself. It really was a great weekend, and I’m envisioning a scrapbook page following the “Master Card” motif: wedding dress, $???; centerpieces, $??? A perfect wedding, priceless. You get the idea. I welcome suggestions about what items to include in that list!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh Anne, you're dress is gorgeous. And the cake, what a cool idea. It's really beautiful. Who knew you could even get a cake like that! Some more costs:
Music:
Adorable flower girl dress:
Cake:
Rings:
Invitations:
Stamps:
Gas mileage to and from fittings:
Flowers (did you say that already?)
Hairdresser:
Shoes:
Caterer:
Reception Hall:
Rehearsal Dinner:
Long Distance Phone Calls:
Dance Lessons:
That's off the top of my head, if I think of anymore, I'll let you know. Sounds like a fun lo!
Have a good weekend.
Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails