Wednesday, December 12, 2007

back to the grind


The days are becoming a blur. I returned home yesterday, heading from the airport directly to the office, getting home at about 9:00 after an evening meeting. According to the calendar there are two weeks left before Christmas, and there is still a great deal to do--shop, wrap, mail packages, arrange for dog care, finalize plans for our trip home, write the Christmas letter, print the Christmas letter, fold the dang thing, address and stamp envelopes...

My sojourn to Florida has refueled me for these tasks, but there are still only so many hours in the day that aren't already committed to other things (like work!).

A few more pics from the weekend will at least let me take visual breaks from the holiday crush!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Beautiful photos and even more beautiful memories I am sure. :c)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails