Monday, May 19, 2008

pzzzzt!

That's the sound my computer made when a beverage spilled on the keyboard shorted out the mother board over the weekend. A wisp of smoke accompanied the sound, and prayers have tripled that at the least, my hard drive is able to be rescued. We'll see. My tech consultant is suggesting that it would probably be more economical to replace my laptop rather than try to have it repaired, so I am now "shopping" for a new computer. Sigh. At least I can access mail and the Internet through Ken's computer, but it's not the same as having my crossword puzzles readily available in the comfort of my own office (messy as it is!).

In the meantime we are enjoying yet another glorious spring day here, and Ema (the puppy), is keeping me entertained.

Hope things are better in your world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails