Saturday, May 24, 2008

then again

Ema is back under veterinary care. I came home from an appointment yesterday around lunch time and she seemed very sluggish. I took her out and she romped a little, but didn't seem herself. I took her temperature. I got back on the computer to do a little more research. I checked her for dehydration and, bingo. Back to the vet she went (my vet this time) and opted to leave her in his care we . We thought fluids would do the trick, but this morning she isn't any better. She is headed to the emergency clinic in a little while. Time to up the prayers. Big time.

3 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Oh so sorry Ema is still poorly. I am praying she gets better soon and for all of you.
Pam

JulesinParadise said...

Prayers being upped. Hope all goes well for that baby!

Kip said...

How is Ema doing now Anne? I hope she is doing good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails