Monday, October 30, 2006

hayride

It was great, yesterday, to finally have a chance to be out enjoying a beautiful fall day! One of my parishioners lives in a predominantly agricultural area and hosts a hayride every few years, complete with an open pit fire and roasting hot dogs and making s'mores. Yesterday was the perfect day for that, and we had a lovely time. Here are some shots of the action and scenery!

This morning after swimming I head to St. Louis so Katie can have a dress fitting! If I can get there early enough we might be able to go out and shop for her shoes, too, but I’m not worrying about that being my accomplishment. It will be good to see Carrie and Dave and the girls, and have a little time with them before the big weekend coming up. Hard to believe it’s less than two weeks away! For the next two days, though, I’m just planning to enjoy being with this part of my extended family. The camera battery is charged, so I’m all set!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

How fun! Have a great time in St. Louis and be safe... Hugs to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails