Thursday, January 18, 2007

thoughts for today...

Well, it’s been a week since my last entry, and I have sat at the computer on more than a few occasions staring at the screen with nothing to say. In an effort at least to refresh this blog for the faithful that stop by for a read, I’m stealing the following from my friend Jayne’s blog. You all know how this works!
two names you go by: Anne, Mama (that’s what the dogs call me, or so Ken says!)
two parts of your heritage: English and Scottish
two things that scare you: idiot drivers in the neighborhood at night when I’m walking the dogs/small minds
two everyday essentials: morning coffee and sudoku
two things you are wearing right now: turtleneck and sweater
two of your favorite current bands/artists: Secret Garden, Alasdair Fraser
two things you want in a relationship (other than love): trust, communication
two favorite hobbies: photography and scrapbooking
two things you have to do this week: attend a Commission on Ministry meeting, pay quarterly taxes
two stores where you shop: Wild Oats and Kroger (until Publix opens!)
two favorite sports: gymnastics, swimming
two shows you like to watch: The Unit, Grey’s Anatomy
two things you’d buy if money were no object: a house on the water, establish a foundation for philanthropic giving
two wishes for 2007: for Ken’s and my businesses to flourish

I’ll see if I can think of something to say before another week goes by!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh good, I'm glad you wrote something; I was just thinking we hadn't heard from you anywhere for several days and was getting worried. Hope you are doing okay.
Gail

Jayne said...

Love the photo! Good to see your "words" here again... love you and miss you.

Kip said...

I'm happy to see a new entry and pretty picture and THRILLED that you are getting a PUblix!!!

xxoo

Jules said...

thinking of you always and missing you madly,

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails