Tuesday, June 26, 2007

inner beauty

A few weeks ago I posted an exterior picture of St. Paul's that I appropriated from their web site. Here is a view of the new worship space built a few years ago. I've now got two Sundays under my belt (or should I say stole), and since there are three services on that day it isn't taking long to get the hang of the rhythm of worship.

The staff is fabulous, and I enjoy working with them. I was also blessed yesterday when the assistant stuck his head in the door of my office and said, "this is working for me, I hope it is for you, too." I cocked my head to one side, not sure to what he was referring. "The way we're working together," he elaborated. "It feels really natural." I assured him the feeling was mutual.

What a gift.

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

That is a beautiful church and I am so glad you like it there! I love it when you are happy!

Jayne said...

What a beautiful space. I am so happy to hear that it's so far been such a wonderful experience for you and for them.

Maria said...

Lovely church, and I'm so happy that it is going so well for you. Isn't it almost magic when you work with someone and it clicks! You seem so much happier these days, and I couldn't be happier for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails