Sunday, June 22, 2008

the good son

For several days I have been wanting to get a picture of this planter that Junior gave me for mother's day. He selected and potted the plants himself, and they have grown into a happy profusion of color out on the front steps (away from the reach of curious and energetic puppies). Junior has been a happy addition to my life, and though we have different interests and see many things from different perspectives, we have a close and companionable bond. I am always glad to have him home, and sad to see him leave. It's nice to have this colorful reminder of him right outside the door, and to remember his affection for me. Backatcha, Junior.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Beautiful flowers for a lovely lady. I am sure you miss both the pup and the boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails