Saturday, June 21, 2008

moving on

Well here she is, caught in her attempt to scale the walls and get onto the dining table! Isn't she just the cutest?

Alas, she and Junior are now gone, having moved the other day to Ohio where Junior will take part in a fire-fighter training program. There he joins a friend from his unit, and together they will train their dogs as well as learn the fundamentals of firefighting and EMT work. The latter is Junior's real interest, and the opportunity allows him to get credentials for much of the knowledge he already has from his army field training. We miss them both!

Not a lot else happening here. Day by day I notice incremental changes with my depression. I'm able to do more, but I run out of steam after a few hours. Still, I'm getting some things done that have needed attention, even if it's only a little each day. I'll take whatever progress I can get!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails