- I'm shortly off to the doctor to determine what, exactly, has happened to my tail bone, upon which I fell nearly two weeks ago. Hurts like a sonofabitch to sit.
- McKinlee has pulled apart the zipper on one of the couch pillows and is redecorating the living room with the contrasting stuffing. It's a different look, but I don't think we'll keep it.
- A certain husband is in a funk. I am in sympathy with most of what is contributing to it, but I also have my limits.
- I think I single-handedly and quite unintentionally ruined a friendship. My insides are still turned out on that one.
- The marigolds still look nice.
- I'm sorry Gordana got "auf wiedersehened" from Project Runway. I liked her stuff.
- I need to find a camera card reader to upload pictures to my computer. Guess a trip to Wal-Mart is on my agenda today.
- I'll work on perking up my spirits before tomorrow so that I have something cheerier to offer for your reading.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Ordinarily I'd be playing "Friday Five" today with my colleagues, but the day has not begun well, and I am moving at a snail's pace with too much to address in the next few hours. Bugger all. Two-liners, anyone?