Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and the winner is...

Sandy, at The Table! Congratulations Sandy! I need to reorder the petite bamboo spoons, but once those have arrived and I have your address, they'll be on their way to you! Thanks, everybody, who played. It was fun to read about your cool weather favorites!

In the meantime I'm still waiting for the temperatures here to cool (95 yesterday, sheesh) before I really start rubbing my hands together and cackling with joy. But I'm dreaming of some some great fall dishes, soups and stews. Pampered Chef has a new soups and stews cookbook that I am eager to try, and I know there will be some new favorites there.

There's not much in the way of other news. Church is good, PC could be better (my own fault), Ken is still struggling with his arthritis, and McKinlee still has inconsistent bladder habits. Dang but she's a puzzle!

Bible book study this morning--we're trying something a little different that I hope will generate more interest than what we were doing. We're starting with Harold Gomes' The Good Book, a NYT bestseller. Who knows, tomorrow there may be a bbs report!

Hope all is well with y'all. Off to do my chores before heading to the church!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails