Monday, November 29, 2010

one-stop shopping!

Today I am inviting and encouraging some Pampered Chef shopping! Orders of $75 or more will ship FREE today (Monday, November 29). The collections you see here are bundled and priced as a single item. I've included the "name," item number and price before tax (did I mention FREE shipping?).

Two of these bundles are less than $75. May I suggest adding a cookbook to make your order eligible? Our favorite is It's Good for You, full of delicious and healthy recipes (we love the fish tacos!). It's #2218. Or, stock up on one (or more) of our delicious sauces or savory meat rubs. The latter make great hostess gifts!
There are fun ways to package items, too. Add a tag to Batter Bowls and measuring products that reads, "You really measure up as a friend!" Or choose one of our great forged cutlery knives with a note that reads, "You're a cut above the rest." You get the idea, and I'm sure you could come up with ideas of your own.
Most of our products come with guarantees of at least a year, and our cookware and forged cutlery have lifetime guarantees. And did I mention that today when you spend $75 your order ships for FREE?
 Don't delay! You can't go wrong with any of our products, and if you want recommendations or have questions, shoot me an email, I'll be glad to assist you.
Even if you aren't able to take advantage of this great offer, please share this great news. When you refer a customer to me today I'll send something special your way. Just think of me as a satellite branch of the north pole. 
AND! Last but not least, our cookie press (item #GV79) is 20% off this month, so don't hesitate to add one of those for the baker in your life (which may, in fact, be you!).
 
Click here for Happy Shopping, and may you have a Pampered Day!

1 comment:

Terri said...

oh - these all look fabulous - I love pampered chef merchandise! I hope you have lots of good sales. And, I love your Advent themed blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails