Friday, April 06, 2007

woohoo! my kit has arrived!

My Pampered Chef consultant kit arrived Wednesday, but the last two days have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to unpack much of it! I am surprisingly excited about this new venture. I'm not afraid of sales--heck, I tried to book several parties yesterday with clergy! My downfall is postponing acting on ideas and suggestions until it's too late. Must overcome that!!! But the product is so great, and the support I've been getting so far from my recruiter and director, not to mention the company, has been unexpectedly solid and encouraging. They'll keep me on my toes!
Once Easter is over I will plunge into setting up my first parties (I've already got hostesses lined up), and get myself organized. In the meantime, did you know that you can host what's called a catalog party? You don't even have to clean your house or clear your calendar for this! Just invite friends and family by email invitation to shop online. How cool is that? So for all you interested readers out there, now is your chance to host the easiest party ever! We also do fund-raisers (my church just had one), bridal showers, and all sorts of other fun events.

Look out world, Anne is about to cut loose!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails