Tuesday, October 13, 2009

here we go again...

A couple of days ago the fateful "blue screen" of disaster popped up on the computer. Although modestly concerned, I wasn't overly worried. Until yesterday, when it appeared twice in twenty minutes. Uh-oh. It appears in a flash, not long enough to read it. It would, however, reboot itself. Until the point when it would reboot itself long enough to tell me there was a problem and then shut down again. We repeated this cycle endlessly. Until I finally gave up and simply turned it off.

This is not a good time for this. I'd appreciate whatever prayers seem appropriate so that I may rise above and conquer this beast of burden. Thank God for Ken's computer in the meantime for things like posting this and checking email.
Sigh.

6 comments:

The Bug said...

Ahh - I hate the blue screen of death! You probably need a new hard drive - but, really, I know nothing! Good luck!

Jan said...

I'm glad that hasn't happened to me. Good luck.

Kip said...

If it kept turning itself off, it's probably a virus :(

Jayne said...

Oh. boy. So sorry to see/hear this and hope it's easily remedied. XOXO

drw@bainbridge.net said...

Oh, dear, the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. AAAAARGH......

Good luck with this...

Janet M said...

Yikes - that's not a good sign so I hope the virus goes away, it's nothing anyone wants the cpu to get. It's not much longer before we're getting to see Minnie.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails