Tuesday, August 15, 2006

one two three, one two three...

It was an interesting hodge-podge day yesterday. I spent a good part of the morning testing the web-site. There are some bugs in the shopping part which need attention, and those are software issues that require tech help or resolution. Calling them is on my list today.

After lunch I headed off for errands and appointments—Target for wedding invitations (yes, we’re doing our own, trying to keep costs down), Stein Mart for an evening bag for the wedding (a girl needs to have Kleenex handy, after all), a stop at a dance store to look for shoes to wear at the wedding (I need low heels, not easy to find in dress styles), and then a stop at Fresh Market (I LOVE Fresh Market, and am so glad to have found one in Nashville!) to check out their breads. I’ll tell you more about that later.

At the bridal show a few weeks ago I signed up for a free dance lesson with the National Dance Club, and that was the impetus that got me out to the door and on the go yesterday! I have to say that the facility is fabulous, and for a Monday afternoon there was a lot going on there. I had my free lesson with Jamie, and we covered box step and waltz, rumba, and push-pull swing step. Loved the swing, we did turns and everything! Now I just need to figure out how to let loose and wiggle my hips, LOL.

After dancing I had the long-awaited appointment with the florist for the wedding. A brief stop at Borders before meeting with him did a little damage to my wallet, but we had a good meeting, and then I headed home.

By the time I got home I was giving way to the worst headache I ever remember having. It felt like my head was in a vise, and sleep was my only salvation. I went straight to bed and slept in this morning, and now the headache is gone but weariness is definitely present. I have already rescheduled the only thing that was on today’s agenda, and plan on a low-key day doing one thing a time as I have energy. At least more and more things are getting check off the list, and hurray for that!

Ciao!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails