Wednesday, August 16, 2006

radical regimen change

At least for me. After three months of swimming, daily walking and an eye on nutrition and eating habits, I am quite discouraged that I am not in better shape. I was reading an article about improving metabolic function and overall improved health, and have decided that what I was reading made some sense, and it's time for a change.

So, no more sugar, no more processed foods (unhealthy oils, bleached flours, etc.), alas, no dairy, at least for a while, and more fruits and vegetables (which I had started to do anyway). To say the least, it’s an adjustment, but I am determined to reclaim better functioning of my body and fine-tune my health. Sometimes a girl just has to do something radical to get results, and this is my game plan. I’ll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Anne,
I was late to the MB this morning but read about your headache. I'm quite certain it was the sudden lack of caffeine that did you in. Hope you are feeling better now and good luck with that diet. Sure does sound radical!
Gail

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails