Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the smile of spring

At this time of year this is one of my favorite parts of the neighborhood where Juliet and I walk. Pictures don't do it justice, but this daff-decorated rock is at the corner of a property which is itself at a street corner. Just three doors down from my old house! The natural look of these daffodil clusters around the rock is what I love, not to mention my love for daffs. The other day when we walked past here I made a mental note to get back with my camera at the same time of day. Ah, spring. It's lovely to see you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bug said...

Beautiful! I would love to just sit on the rock for a minute (or an hour if I had a pillow LOL).

Jayne said...

I love to see them pop up in unexpected places... almost as if they used to be in a planned place in years gone by, but now the landscape has changed. They just simply bloom where they are planted. Love the daffs!

Jan said...

I love daffodils! Thanks for the pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails