Wednesday, January 25, 2006

on the run

Just a quick note from the road so that anyone visiting here at least has something new to read! I spent the night last night with friends in Indianapolis and leave this morning to head north to Elkhart, IN, where my last student is being ordained tonight. I'll get to see friends there, too, before I head back to Tennessee on Thursday. Friday and Saturday is our annual diocesan convention, so I will be attending that before getting home Saturday night. It's been a whirlwind!

Finding time and access for the computer has been a challenge, so getting a word to you has been difficult. I miss everyone! Please pass on my greetings to early birds, monkeys, or others!

ciao!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Miss you too dearest! Safe journeys home....

madcow said...

I miss you. I want you home! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails