Wednesday, January 11, 2006

responding to the challenge!

On her blog, Kip posted her responses to a challenge to list ten things she likes about herself. She then went on to challenge the rest of us to do the same. Okay, Kip, here goes!

Ten things I like about myself:

1. I'm a good listener
2. I'm compassionate
3. I can organize or reorganize a closet or other space with the best of them
4. I'm a creative problem solver
5. I love dogs
6. I enjoy my own company and am able to be alone
7. My writing
8. I enjoy diversity among my friends and others
9. I'm willing to take risks
10. I'm a good photographer

Next?

4 comments:

Kath said...

I did mine, but yours are better, lol. Of course, in my book, you've got TONS you could have chosen from. Great job! kath

Kip said...

I totally agree with them all!!!

Kip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

Oh, I could think of a bunch more too! One of them would be about how thoughtful you are!
Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails