Wednesday, February 01, 2006

just another day

It's been a while since I had a picture to share, so I'm including this one from Christmas. I always love the warm glow of candlelight, and this one makes me feel warm just looking at it!

It also seems appropriate to have a single candle flame for today, since today marks one year since Ken and I met. Happy Anniversary to us! We'll be going out to dinner tonight at the restaurant where we had our first date. Other than that, I've been trying to deal with some computer issues, which has helped me to be very successful at avoiding working on my taxes! Not much else going on! Hope it's a magical day for one and all.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Anne.
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Enjoy your evening tonight.
Maria

Jayne said...

Awwwwww... has it really been a whole year?? I just can't believe it! Give my favorite Ken a big smoocher and know that I am always and forever grateful I was your yenta! Love to you both! Have a lovely time. :c)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails