Wednesday, September 03, 2008

new look

As you can see, I've changed the look of my blog a bit. It was time! I'm mostly pleased, given the variables with which I had to work, and with my limited technical abilities! I'd really like to move the blog title and description to the bottom of the photo so that it doesn't obscure the actual sunset and is easier to read, so if anyone can tell me how to do that (i.e. what html code do I need to insert?) I'd be very grateful. I spent way too much time playing around with all of this yesterday and finally called it a day. (A leter note: obviously I got around the problem, although that seems to have created another, albeit smaller, one!)

In other news from the Cedar City I've made some very good progress in the tidying up department. The domestic diva was in rare form on Monday and made significant headway in three--count 'em, THREE--rooms! In my office not only did I get accumulated piles sorted and pared down, but I also managed to do some filing. Gasp! If I didn't know better from my own first hand involvement I might think an imposter had moved in and was trying to fool people.

And finally today I want to wish a happy birthday to my friend Kip. Today is a landmark birthday, and from what she writes on her blog she appears to be wearing it well, in spite of the fact that she doesn't exactly relish this accomplishment. Happy Day, Kipper!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

And you obviously are brilliant enough as you figured out how to move your text! :c) Happy B'day to Kip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails