B) If you don’t like a question you can make up a new one in its place
C) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
1.How many songs are on your iPod? I haven’t a clue!
2. What music would you want played at your funeral? Bobby McFerrin’s 23rd Psalm, some hymns I’ve picked out, can’t remember what else I chose!
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Paper Crafts, Cooking Light
4. What is your favorite scent? Curry. Oh, was this supposed to be perfume?
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Pay off debt, go to Scotland (the heather is in bloom!), build my dream house, invest the rest for future travel
6. What is your theme song? The closest I can come is Secret Garden’s Sleepsong. I’ll have to think about this some more
7. Do you trust easily? Generally, yes
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Think, which has its pros and cons
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Sarah Palin as McCain’s choice of running mate, ignorant voters, The Republican party in general
10. Do you have a good body-image? Is this a trick question? Because the answer is actually yes, even though I want to lose weight
11. Is being tagged fun? That depends on the questions
12. If you had more hours in the day, how would you spend that time? Reading
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Blogs
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Jules is fun, affirming, creative, energetic, and loving (to name just a few qualities)
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? There WAS one, but now I can’t remember what it was
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? The one pair of capris that fit me
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? no
18. If you had $100 to give away, who would you give it to? Junior
19. What items could you not go without during the day? My computer, and though I wouldn’t call them items, my dogs
20. What should you be doing right now? Cleaning up in the kitchen
I tag Jayne, Clare, Ruth and Debi (sorry, my blog world is still small!)