Saturday, February 14, 2009

i heart you

Sending love and cyber hugs to you all today. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the friends (and Mom, who is also my friend) who come here to visit. Most of you are far away, and I want you to know that it matters that you stop by to check in and read what's going on in my life--what I share about my day or what I think about one thing or another. Many of you are friends I met through the internet, and except for Clare and Mama Jayne, I have had the good fortune to meet you in person (and Clare will visit from New Zealand this fall!).

How amazing is it that Jayne, who I met on beliefnet, introduced me to Ken! That Jules, Pam and Janet came to my wedding. That Jules, Kip, Janet and I have spent weekends together in all sorts of places (Cleveland, Florida, on a cruise!) and that the tonic of our love and laughter sustain me in times when I am feeling neither. That I think of Moni every morning when I pour my coffee because I remember that she likes her coffee hot (every morning!). And then there's Gail, Maria, Karen and Kellee, Early Birds whose faces I can picture laughing. What joy you all bring to my life, and love that warms my heart.

Barbara, you and Jimmy are family to me, and I treasure your friendship more than you know. And Mom, there's too much to say about you, but I love you with all of my heart.

To my near and increasingly dear friends Yolande and Shannon, I am so glad to know you and call you friends. And I will clean out cupboards and kitchens with you any day!

I know that there are a few others out there, and not being mentioned doesn't mean you don't matter, because you do. That you take the time to check in is evidence of relationship, and I value all those who are part of my life.

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all. I heart you!

8 comments:

Maria said...

We Heart you too Anne! Hope you have a wonderful day with your honey today!
Your blog is one of my favorites. I still think you should consider writing for a living! You are that good!

:Jayne said...

We do love you! I love the positive reflection you give whole heartedly every day. Some day we will meet, someday.
I enjoy you positivity and your encouragement. Thanks for being you!

Barbara and Jimmy said...

Anne,
Thank you so much for this Valentine. We love you back.

XOXOXOX

Kip said...

We heart you too Anne!!!

Jayne said...

Awwww... so very sweet! I certainly heart you too dear friend. :c) Happy, happy hearts day!

Kellee said...

I heart you too! Hope your Valentine's day was even half as wonderful as mine was!

Hugs!!

JulesinParadise said...

You are loved!

Pam in Moncton said...

Anne I am just now getting to read this after being away. Heart you too Anne!
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails