Saturday, November 22, 2008

on the run...


Don't these look cute?
They are brownie lollipops,
and are among the goodies
I'm planning to make for my party!

Busy day today! I've got most of the groceries I need to make food for my party tomorrow, so this morning I will get busy with that. I made good progress yesterday in the cleaning department, though most of it is unrelated to tomorrow: I had to purge the guest room of its storage contents to make room for Junior! He is here for the weekend to lend a hand to Ken (bless you, my son).

I also have a parishioner in the hospital so will be headed there this morning to learn what ails him. I picked up a voicemail at 8:30 last night with a garbled messaged from which I could only learn where he was and the room number. I headed over then but he was sound asleep, so I didn't disturb him.

I need to get cracking if I'm going to make headway today. Hope yours is a good one!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Now, those are CUTE! Good luck and have fun!

Kip said...

I would love the recipes for them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails