Friday, January 15, 2010

color me rich


The other day while playing in Picasa I received an "alert" that a new version was available. Did I want to update? So update I did. There are a variety of new features on the latest version, the most notable of which is that it has a facial recognition feature. Yowza! This feels like big time, like scanning crime data bases to identify an un-sub, LOL. It's been sort of fun to see how many pictures there are of the people in my life (and sad to recognize how many duplicates I've got floating around on this computer taking up precious space on my hard drive!)

In honor of those folks--family and friends--whose images bring smiles to my face and whose presence in my life light up my days, I've done a collage of a few of the players. I love this feature of Picasa. Its only shortcoming is that I'm not able to arrange where the pictures go. For instance I had to click on the "shuffle pictures" button a whole bunch of times before the picture of my Mom wasn't a tiny square.

Anyway, this is a mere beginning. If you're not in the collage please don't take it personally! I limited myself to a small number so that the images wouldn't be tiny. All of you bring light and love to my life. I am a blessed woman!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Bug said...

What fun! I need to check out this Picasa program...

Jan said...

I love the images. I just downloaded Picasa, but don't know how to use it at all. I just bumble along, downloading VERY slowly the pictures of Maisie, our new puppy. I guess I'd better investigate. . . .

Terri said...

I have so many great photos from this area....may need to check this out. love yours!

Jayne said...

Isn't that just the neatest feature? Love your collage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails