Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm baa-aacck!

... such a view! ours didn't include leaves

Not surprisingly, catching up from being out of town means I am squeezed for time. My sleep is out of whack--I haven't been sleeping well for several weeks, and Sundays always mess me up because a nap in the afternoon is inevitable. This morning I am scrambling to get my day under control...

Denver was fabulous--the conference was stimulating, motivating, and revealed some awesome opportunities. We discovered some good restaurants, got a feel for the downtown area, saw snow on the mountains from the hotel and convention center, and I had a chance to have dinner with my sister-in-law, Margaret. That was a special treat!

Back at the ranch there is lots to do--at home, at the church, with my Pampered Chef business... I've got an intimidating to do list, but I've already checked three items off of it this morning. I'm psyched about PC and tackling some of the mundane administrative matters at the office. Speaking of which, it's time to get there! I'll try to report with some specificity about the last several days as soon as I can. For now, have a good one!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Glad you all had a good time away. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails