Friday, January 30, 2009

sing out and sign on, America

I am indebted to my friend Yolande for sharing this video with me. I've watched it multiple times and never tire of the words, the tune, the video images, or the way it makes me feel (in fact, I'm listening to it now as I type!). It is the signature piece of Norman Lear's creation Born Again American. For some reason the video on the web site gets cut off about half way through, but it's worth visiting the site and learning more.
And can I just say what a thrill it is to see the choir from All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena featured in this video?
Give me an Amen!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

How wonderful is that? I smiled the entire time I watched it. May just have to post this as well. Thanks for the tip and the link! XOXO :c)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails