37 Random Things About me (thanks, Jules)
1. Do you like blue cheese? In small doeses
2. Have you ever smoked? Not as a habit
3. Do you own a gun? I don’t, but my hub does
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I don’t drink Kool Aid, but it would probably be orange
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think of them, but that doesn’t stop me from eating them occasionally
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It’s a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee!
9. Can you do push-ups? That’s a good one!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? For beauty, my engagement ring. For sentiment my wedding ring—it was my great-great-grandmother’s wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Creating anything, though lately I haven’t indulged in anything creative
12. Do you have A.D.D? No, but I have a copy cat disorder called mid-life.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I need glasses to read.
14. Middle name? McKinne
15. Name thoughts at this moment? What am I going to wear today?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, cranberry juice
17. Current worry? Booking enough Pampered Chef shows to reach my sales goals
18. Current hate right now? I don’t really hate anything
19. Favorite place to be? In the presence of good friends
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Nothing special—I was grateful for a day off on the first!
21. Where would you like to go? To Florida to see my friends!
22. Name three people who will complete this? Two people already did (Kip and Jules). Jayne might.
23. Do you own slippers? Wear them constantly
24 What color shirt are you wearing? I’m still in my jammies—the top is cranberry
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I’m not sure I ever have, but I’m thinking no
26. Can you whistle? Am I my father’s daughter? (that means “yes”)
27. Favorite Color? To wear: blue, to decorate: a pale, warm yellow, or sage green
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower, but I do talk to myself
29. Would you be a pirate? Only with the dread pirate Roberts
30. Favorite Girl's Name? I like Emma and Olivia
31. Favorite boy's name? I’ve never had a favorite boy’s name
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Well, this wasn’t the last thing, but it’s the last specific thing I remember—from Gail Collins’ NY Times column earlier this week: So far, the Bush farewell appearances have not drawn a lot of rave reviews. (Most striking, perhaps, was a critique of that final press conference from Ted Anthony of The Associated Press: “It all felt strangely intimate and, occasionally, uncomfortable, in the manner of seeing a plumber wearing jeans that ride too low.”)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Saturn VUE
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Shattered heel
36. Do you love where you live? Yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three