Sunday, May 14, 2006

lazy, rainy day

A nice way to spend a Sunday and the last day of vacation, though the picture I'm posting isn't from today! Maybe this is a good occasion to do one of those "polls..." Jules tagged me earlier this month to do the following:

5 things that make me smile:
--my honey
--my furbabies
--time at Melrose (our tree farm)
--babies
--the aroma of good cooking

5 things I can see on my desk:
--uh, will have to defer this until my office is unpacked and things that actually belong on my desk are there to describe, and perhaps even see!

5 things that kept me busy this weekend:
--a visit from dh’s kids
--catching up on some emails
--reading a few blogs
--the Sunday NY Times crossword puzzle
--packing to head home from vacation

5 things I am doing this week:
--traveling home tomorrow
--having my car windshield replaced
--continued unpacking in my office
--continued unpacking in the guest room
--attending a pot-luck dinner for our Commission on Ministry

5 things I said to make someone smile:
--I love you
--I’m thinking of you
--I miss you
--I like your beard
--these shrimp are awesome!

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Pam in Moncton said...

Lovely picture. Please read the note I left on yesterday's post!
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails