Saturday, May 20, 2006

puppy love

Okay, so Juliet's not a puppy, she's five years old, but to me, she'll always be my baby. Every now and then when I've been gone from the house, I would return to find one of my slippers somewhere in the traffic pattern from their domain in the bedroom to the front door. More often than not the slipper (sometimes a shoe) would make it more than halfway between the departure and arrival points, and it was always just one slipper. Not chewed, not soggy, just relocated. Yesterday I came home from running errands and found not only my shoe, but one of Ken's, as well, in the living room near a spot where Juliet likes to park. I had to laugh. Obviously she was missing mom and dad. Now if only she would figure out that if she brought both slippers from the bedroom I could change my shoes right inside the door!

4 comments:

samtzmom said...

What a sweet girl! Now I guess Ken knows he's "ok to stay" in her eyes. :c)

Kip said...

That is toooooooo funny and such a cute picture of her!!!

Jules said...

My name sake has both of you well trained.!

Whippet said...

Anne, I think you are making wonderful progress for the time you've been moved. Love the picture of your baby moving shoes. Too cute.
Jan

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails