Monday, June 12, 2006

baaaaaaaaa!

I carry on so much about the goats up on the mountain, y'all might think they are my favorite critter (after dogs, of course), but NO! I'm a sheep girl, through and through. Fell in love with them when I spent a semester in Scotland during college, and they've been part of my life ever since. This ram is among the collection of animals that our neighbor in South Carolina keeps. He looks rather regal, don't you think? Never did catch his name, but I'll try to remember to ask next time I'm there.

Not much happening here to report, but you never know when that might change!

1 comment:

Pam in Moncton said...

baaaaa! We visited friends of ours in Oregon once and they had sheep, mainly because they were raising Akbash dogs which are sheep guarding dogs. They now live in PEI, and curiously enough we have only seen them a couple of times since they moved back to Canada. Anyway, if anyone you know had an Akbash dog, ask them if they got it from Odessa Farms (that's their breeding business). By the way , I got your lovely picture and save the date card today and am "saving the date".
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails