Thursday, June 29, 2006

sounds

I'm a little late listing these (others did this weeks ago), but I've sort of been saving them for one of those days when I'm on the run and don't have much time to think about a thoughtful blog entry!

Ten+ sounds that gladden my heart:

~Rain
~Juliet’s yawn
~Baroque music
~Babies when they’re first discovering that they can make expressive sound with inflection
~“you’ve got mail!”
~The gurgle of the coffee pot when it’s finished its brew cycle
~Bagpipes
~A train’s whistle in the distance
~Junior’s ring on the cell phone
~Birds singing
~Bells tolling

Disclaimer: I didn’t take this picture (it was shot by my friend Jayne), or the one of the bells, which I downloaded from google.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Your friendship and voice is a sound that gladdens my heart... Have a lovely day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails