Tuesday, June 29, 2010

early summer snapshots


Here are a few favorite pictures from June events. I need to remember to take my camera with me more often to capture some of the "ordinary" scenes that represent what life is really all about. In the meantime: my hydrangea (doing great on year four!)

one of my parishioners and his dog, Lucy

a dessert tray from the progressive dinner

is anything more refreshing than lemons?
lilies in bloom at the cathedral during the icon workshop
progressive diners (take that any way you want!) -- this is such a great shot of my church folks!

5 comments:

The Bug said...

Love the hydrangea - gorgeous!

That picture of you with the progressive diners - it's funny - you're kind of hiding in there.

Great pics - keep em coming!

Jan said...

Love the pictures. I covet one of those desserts!

karen said...

Great Pictures TFS...wish my hydrangeas looked as good....year 3!!
Do you cut them back in the fall??

Jayne said...

What great summer pictures!

A New England Life said...

Wonderful flowers! Yes, those new Hydrangea's are quite tempting. Not sure if they have them down your way or not. The best part is that they were on clearance!

Looks like a wonderful get together with yummy food!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails