Tuesday, June 22, 2010

in need of a name

I'm stealing a moment of internet connectivity to post this query. I've been thinking about reviving the meditations I used to write every week based on the Daily Office. It's been four or five years since I wrote those, and in those days I sent them out via email. I would do them in a blog format now. My challenge is to come up with a name for the blog.

The email address I used when I sent the meditations was WayWordMinistries. "Way" for "The Way," a term used by the Jerusalem church led by James after the death of Jesus; "Word" for, well, The Word. Through Blogger "WayWord" is not available as a blog title. I thought of "A Way with the Word," which seemed catchy, but then it struck me that it sounded a bit arrogant. I want no part of arrogance.

So. Thoughts? I don't need to stay connected to "WayWord." To do so would be a matter of convenience and continuity. Songbird already has the best title for such an endeavor (Reflectionary), so I need to think along other lines. The little gray cells aren't churning out much in the way of ideas, so I am looking to you, my faithful followers and creative persons to offer suggestions. Anything. I need a place from which to launch, if not latch.

I await your genius.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Will put my thinking cap on!

The Bug said...

I'm terrible at this. Words along the Way? WayWord Priest?

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails