A friend who is able to extend some generosity is making it possible for us to rejoin our local Family Life Center. Yay!!! This means I can swim again, work with weights (a very painful, probably arthritic knee could use some strengthening, not to mention portions of my being), walk the track and treadmills, and maybe, FINALLY, take a thai chi class. Thank you, thank you dear friend! This falls into the category of what my friend Kip calls a big biscuit day!
- I have a new photo card. Yay!!
- So far it appears that our phone and internet service are fully functional again.
- My friend Yolande is home safe after a trip to Greece.
- It looks like Ken's computer may be suffering from a virus, not a lightning strike. This can be handled! We've got someone on board who can resolve this mess.
- Camping in Germany might be fun! It would bring the prospect of that trip a whole lot closer to reality.
- Incentives are good ways to inspire me to work my PC business. Think grandsons in Texas. Think family in Connecticut. Think Germany. Think covering and screening in the deck. Yes, that's the ticket!
- I think I will have the day to myself today and tomorrow. (someone tell me how to insert a smiley face here)
- I've got a potential name for the new blog: Word in progress. Weigh in on that, if you don't mind.